Palazzo Ducale di Venezia
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Non sei connesso Connettiti o registrati

Arrivo del Cancelliere della Contea di Artois

2 partecipanti

Andare in basso  Messaggio [Pagina 1 di 1]

Albroc

Cancelliere del Sovrano Artois County arrivò al palazzo dopo le discussioni con Pierluigi

The Chancellor of the Sovereign Artois County arrived at the palace following discussions with Pierluigi.

carcarodon

carcarodon

The Great Chamberlain of the Serene Republic of Venice (the Minister for the Foreign Affairs in Venice) was claimed to receive the new guest from the Sovereign Artois County... so he arrived...

Welcome dear Chancellor, we are very happy to receive a so illustrious guest from the lands of France and we have lots of questions for you because of we are interested to have news from abroad...

I'm Jacopo Foscari Carcarodon, the Great Chamberlain of the Serene Republic of Venice, Viscount of Oderzo and Lord of San Giacomo...

He told to the guest

In the meanwhile we are preparing your rooms could you show to us your diplomatic documents please ? told to him looking at with a diplomatic smile the French guest in front of him

Albroc

I'm not of France, Artois is Sovereign County between the kingdom of England and France.

I have only this paper, because i'm the Chancellor since one year in my county. It's only vote to renewal.
Arrivo del Cancelliere della Contea di Artois Annone10
Au peuple d'Artois,
À tous ceux qui liront ou se feront lire cette annonce,
Salut.

Moi, Camille Kermorial, Comte d'Artois, j'annonce, la nomination suite à un vote à la majorité absolue de Messire Albroc au poste de Chancelier.

Les résultats du vote sont les suivants :

Êtes-vous favorable à la nomination de Albroc comme Chancelier ?

8 "Pour" (Arthur12, Chany, Flapen, Zazaroyaume, Paulovnia, Tiberre, Guiuiseg, Maeva83)
0 "Contre"

Nous lui souhaitons toute la réussite possible dans l’exécution de sa charge.

Qu'il en soit ainsi !

Faict à Arras, en ce jour du 29 décembre de l'an de grâce MCDLXII,
Camille Kermorial,
Comte d’Artois.

Arrivo del Cancelliere della Contea di Artois 879269Blasonartsientestfinal7orpetit

carcarodon

carcarodon

Collègue illustre veuille nous suivre en vos bureaux et plats nos saluts plus chers au Comte d'Artois.

Contenuto sponsorizzato

Torna in alto  Messaggio [Pagina 1 di 1]